Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Cabin - Part 4

Who could resist such a cute face?

Here we are heading back out to the truck. The trail from the cabin to the truck is 3 miles long and since it rained most of Saturday, it got a little muddy. This is why the dogs ride in their kennel in the back of the truck. We used to let them sit on the back seat on a blanket, but they'd still get mud everywhere.


I'm having much difficulites with moving pics on blogger and with leaving comments. What's up with that?

7 comments:

A Lady's Life said...

Well this dog is just having a great life.
Freedom running putzing around.
Sure beats sitting around the house. lol

crochet lady said...

Looks like she was having fun!

Lynn Cohen said...

Many are having same trouble.
I ask it to post for tomorrow and it posts right then. Go figure.
Guess it has a stinky mind of it's own right now.
hope they get the bugs out soon.

Funny dog! My cat would probably go jump in that mud too.

Glad you are having fun.

studio lolo said...

Oh goodness!! My nephew lives in NH and he goes "muddin'" all the time!

Roxie looks very happy with herself :)

Cris, Artist in Oregon said...

OH my.. you would need a kennel for them to ride in. I can see annie who HATES baths running in all that mud. Cant figure out what the difference is.. well I guess I can.. mud. lol She looks like she was having fun tho. To funny.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

That is one happy dog face. I bet they hated going home where they are more confined. You too for that matter. :)

Kellie said...

Gotta love the muddy pups! I've been having probs with blogger too.