Thursday, August 26, 2010

Spoiled dog

Have you ever seen a more spoiled dog? This is Maryann. She lays on top of TWO dog beds and if they aren't fluffed just right, she will come out and nudge me to let me know they need fixing. Sometimes Roxy jumps in this bed, and then Maryann has to come out to the living room and nudge me to let me know that Roxy stole her bed. Then I have to get up and make Roxy get out of the bed so Maryann can have it.

During the evening, when Maryann decides it is time for bed, she will come nudge me and continue to nudge me until I follow her to the bedroom where she curls up and then I put this little afghan over her. If she wiggles around too much and it comes off, she will come back and get me to put it back on again.

She is spoiled rotten. I wish she would learn how to put her own covers on. My sister's dog Abby can cover herself. She's not any smarter than this dog, but apparently some dogs know how to do it and some don't. This one don't.

10 comments:

Lynn Cohen said...

by far the most spoiled 4 legged iv'e ever heard ab out...very smart too...

SandyAlaska said...

Isn't it amazing how well our dogs can train us to do just what they want us to do? You are such a good mom to your dogs Patty ! Bestest !

Katie said...

I think it is so cute. I sure miss Maryanne. Love you!

Lisa at Greenbow said...

She is not spoiled. She is smart. She is so smart she has you well trained.

Aunt Krissy said...

Sorry Patty, Abby is way smarter then your dog. Don't be hating now, it's just the facts.

marianne said...

Oh my heart smelt for spoiled dogs......
I love to see this dog tugged in like a chihuahua ;)

Have a nice weekend Patty!

soulbrush said...

this is just adorable, covering your dog, what a luxury, we don't do this for snuffles, aaaw how snug she looke here.

A Lady's Life said...

This one is smart for herself. lol
She make you do the work.
I mean, what else do you have to do ?. Right?

janice said...

Love it Patty! You have one smart dog!

Does Roxy has a bed? She needs at least two so she will feel loved and not neglected!

Lisa said...

She has you well trained.