Friday, November 14, 2008

Rub a Dub, Dub















Rub a Dub, Dub. Emily in the tub.

On November 21 she will be 1 yr and 10 mo's old. She's almost 2! According to Katie she may be entering the terrible two's a bit early - I can hear her throwing fits in the background sometimes when we talk by phone.

She loves her bath though. When Tim saw these pictures he said "She sure looks a lot happier than she sounded when she got a bath last summer." When they came to visit in July, she got baths almost every day but they were always rushed and she didn't get time to play. We would be sitting in the living room and hear her wailing in the bathroom. I was pretty sure Katie wasn't drowning her so we didn't intervene.















I think Katie is lying to me - it sure looks like Emily is the sweetest little girl around. I'm sure she never throws fits, sits on the dog, pulls his ears, tries to drink out of the dog's water bowl, pushes the buttons on the tv, hides things or any of those other naughty things Katie has reported to me. I'm sure she is a little angel at all times.

Don't you agree? How can someone with a smile this sweet be a naughty girl?

3 comments:

tainterturtles said...

What a little sweetie girl? Naughty? I can't even imagine!

Aunt Krissy said...

She sure is cute!

Alicia said...

awwww...she does look sweet indeed!