Thursday, November 27, 2008

Full to the brim

We just returned home from having dinner at my sister Alicia's house. We had a smaller group than normal, so ended up with way too much food. That seems to be a common occurrence for us, but each year we do it again.

The standard get-together activity after dinner is my husband playing on the floor with the kids. No sooner had he finished dinner, when Jadyn jumped on him and then JoJo joined in.
He tickled and wrestled with the kids until they got tired. Which is saying something, because neither of them ate much and they had a lot of energy. Tim, on the other hand, was stuffed to the rim. I felt bad for him rolling around on his stomach on the floor.
But not bad enough to rescue him! We were all glad he was playing with the kids.

2 comments:

Aunt Krissy said...

Now I'm homesick! I'm glad that nobody but the kids had fun! Left over yeah!

tainterturtles said...

Now that's the way to have fun!!! Tim looks like he's enjoying himself with the kids. I'm glad you all had fun.