Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Completely Relaxed


I sometimes feel completely relaxed, but never like this! This silly dog is so totally relaxed that she doesn't seem to mind that huge lump in her side. It looks like she would get a kink in her back but she never does. She's always fluid, roly poly, bendable, relaxed. She sits in the oddest positions too, sometimes sitting down with her tail under her poking out in front, between her front legs. I've never seen another dog do that, but Panda will. She looks like a slumped over teddy bear when she sits like that.
Current weather - SNOWING!

3 comments:

Aunt Krissy said...

Whats up for thanksgiving? whos house? whos bringing what?
Panda looks very comfy...not

tainterturtles said...

That picture is sooooo funny. And your other doggy is sleeping in a normal doggy position...how funny is that?

PAK ART said...

At Alicia's. I'm bringing Ham, Green Beans, Sausage stuffed mushrooms and pumpkin pie. Alicia is making Turkey, stuffings, mashed potatoes and gravy. Kathy has drinks and dessert of some sort. I believe that's it. I forgot to invite Ruth - I really meant to and now I feel like it is too late.