Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My favorite things

Next to family, church, friends, pets, etc.....these are a few of my favorite things. Are you humming the song from Sound of Music yet? I am.


1. Singing Old Hymns

2. The smell of the ocean

3. Glass fish (I have a collection of blown glass fish which I just like to look at)

4. Traveling, especially road trips

5. The smell of hay/alfalfa/clover/whatever - I don't know what the fields really hold, I just love that smell of fields

6. Artsy accessories like this door handle on our cabin door

7. Any small animal babies - there's just something about soft, fuzzy and helpless

8. Seafood - shrimp or crab dipped in butter, yummy!

9. The sound of waves

10. Guppies - I have about 30 right now. I don't know why, I just like 'em.

3 comments:

Aunt Krissy said...

Going out to lunch with a sister in not on the list!

Great! I was glong to do a list of what I miss about Alaska! People are going to think I copy catted you!

PAK ART said...

No they won't because nobody reads our blogs! Ha ha ha

Alicia said...

usually that "field" smell has manure mixed in it. mmmmmmm