Saturday, September 13, 2008

Camera thief

Tim took my camera to the cabin and LEFT IT THERE! I'm still in shock. That's MY camera. Well, not really, but I'm the only one who ever takes any pictures. So now I have no new pictures to share with you. You are stuck with what's already saved to my computer.
The camera is sitting on the table right behind that big window on the bottom. All alone.

I won't get the camera back until the end of next week! I had big plans this weekend to take pictures of a brilliant blue jay that's been hanging around our yard, those bull moose I saw on the way home, the painting I did for a book cover, etc.
I'm starting to feel lightheaded and nauseated.....maybe withdrawl?

3 comments:

Aunt Krissy said...

Poor little camera! Its all sad and lonely. oh and btw on your other comment? jealous!

tainterturtles said...

I love the pic of your cabin! So is it common to own a cabin in Alaska? Here in WI many people own cabins too...usually in Northern WI around all the thousands of lakes. Just wondering.

Not having your camera is like feeling naked, hee, hee!

PAK ART said...

Lots of people own them, but probably not the majority. I work with say 20 people in my office and probably 4 of us have cabins. It's just the outdoorsy people.