Sunday, March 3, 2013

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig

We had the most wonderful time on our vacation to Corpus Christi, TX to see our daughter and grandkids.  We then traveled to Missouri for a week; as luck would have it, right during a winter storm (cancelled flight, icy roads, snow) and then I got sick and spent the last week of my vacation with a bad cold.  We arrived home last night and now Sweetie is sick.  I'm getting better.

And now for pictures of cute grandkids!  (Mom and Dad - you can see the whole bunch of photos if you would sign up for FaceBook and "friend" me.  I've got a whole album posted there!)

Grandpa with his lap full of sweetness!

Emily and Hailey on a pier

Aiden up a tree

Emily

Hailey

Grandma (me!) and Aiden

Grandpa giving a tired little girl a lift

Emily, so pretty!

Hailey's pretty smile!

7 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Welcome home Patty. It appears that you had a grand time.

tainterturtles said...

Glad your home, but also glad you could finally take a vacation.

Your photos are great Patty. Your grandkids are so cute.

Mim said...

what lovely pics. I thought of you when I saw that MO was having snowstorms and thought "poor Patty!!! - but glad you had a great time.

Marj said...

Precious Grandchildren! Glad you are safely back--but get rid of those colds!!!
Looking forward to many of your sketches so get busy :-) :-)
Marj.

marianne said...

Welcome home such happy pictures of the kids Glad you had such a good time with them. But what a bummer you got sick that last week..... :(
Hope by now your and your husband are ok again
♥M

Kellie said...

OH MY! Your grandbabies are adorable!! I am so glad you all had a great time. HOpe you are getting back into the groove of work/home.

Kellie said...

OH MY! Your grandbabies are adorable!! I am so glad you all had a great time. HOpe you are getting back into the groove of work/home.