Sunday, September 25, 2011

Zentangle bookmarks




I bought a small laminator and I already LOVE it! I took some of my zentangle designs, printed them out, cropped, laminated and voila! Bookmarks! I'm going to be doing some craft bazaars this fall and thought this might be a little something extra on my table. I will leave some blank, but on some I will put scripture verses and other quotes on the back. I'll crop the wording and make it prettier when I get a system going, these are just my prototypes to test the laminator.

6 comments:

Lynn Cohen said...

What a very cool idea. What is the black binding? I am sure these will sell.

Teri said...

they look GREAT! Make lots, they will be big sellers.

A Lady's Life said...

Very pretty , you are so talented.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Excellent idea. They will go good with your book. Maybe some sail quotes.

Cris, Artist in Oregon said...

That's a great idea. I want to laminate some place mats. Does this cut away much of the object you are laminating?

tainterturtles said...

Oh wow, so cool....zentangle bookmarks! I think Krissy would like one of those.