Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Apartment sketching




While I was sitting at the playground in Norfolk, VA I took some time to sketch the surrounding apartments. I really enjoyed my daughter's apartment complex; they had a nice playground and pool, the lawn and bushes were all trimmed neatly and the whole area just looked well kept....their maintenance stops outside though. My daughter says it's hard to get them to come fix something inside the apartment.
No other kids to play with...it's not fair!


4 comments:

Lynn Cohen said...

Your sketches are so well done!
Lovely place and such a cute little girl. Can bet she had fun playing with you!

Anonymous said...

Glad you were able to visit the kids. too bad they live clear across the country! your sketches are great and the kids are cute!

Nice fish too.
Rose

Lisa at Greenbow said...

It is interesting to see where you daughter lives. It is a different life that apartment living. I haven't done that since I was a kid. I hope someones Grandma played with her so that she didn't feel left out. Love your sketches.

Cris, Artist in Oregon said...

Awesome sketch!!!!