Saturday, November 20, 2010

Book Club

Jackie, a long-time friend of mine suggested my book, Carina, for her book club to read. I sold books to the group at a discounted rate and she made plans with me to meet everyone after they had read the book. That meeting was this morning. We met in the home of one of her friends, Dorothy, and they provided a delicious brunch. Then they started peppering me with questions. I had a blast! This group of ladies was so much fun; I stayed way longer than I had intended and sold 9 more books.

8 comments:

Teri said...

How fun and I know how much they enjoyed it. It had to be fun to meet the author.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Your book has opened the door to so many ejoyable experiences.

janice said...

Did you tell them I am your #1 fan?

Unknown said...

whoo Hoo...how much fun. I sooooo want to read it. One day when the little one gets older, sigh....

marianne said...

Wow Patty! What a fantastic day! As well as for you as for the ladies!
This must have been so special!
I am happy for you!

Kellie said...

Good for you Patty! That sounds like soo much fun!

Lynn Cohen said...

Oh my goodness, what a terrific idea!!!! And such fun. I Hope they give those books as gifts and perhaps another book group will form. This could snowball you know.

tainterturtles said...

What a fun thing to do and what an honor as well.