Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday sketching


I sat slightly behind and to the side of this young military man. I do not know his name although he's come to church a few times. Then my sister and I stayed after to help set up for our Vacation Bible School. The fluorescent hyrogliphics look awesome under the black lights - only one hitch; I had done the secret message in blue and this is the only color in my fluorescent marker pack that did not show up from the black light. I had someone else go around and outline all my blue letters in yellow so they will show up and now they do. I'll show some pictures later this week.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Cool trees in the previous post PAK! Can't wait to see your other creations.

Lynn Cohen said...

nice sketch...now when i come to your blog i am expecting to see a young girl and her sisters and parents hoisting sail or pulling into a dock and getting on land to go checkout a tropical island...or boys or both!!! i am so enjoying the sail...

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Neat sketch.