Saturday, May 8, 2010

Book promotional materials


I had a fun surprise when I came home from work on Thursday. A box on my doorstep full of promotional materials sent to me by my publisher.

There are 250 cards and envelopes to send out, a box of business cards, 10 magnets, a pen for signing and a large vinyl poster to hang behind me! My book release is scheduled for Sunday, May 23 from 3:00 - 5:00 at the Kincaid Chalet (in the mezzanine) in Anchorage. I still need to create some flyers which I will post at local grocery stores, the library and at work.

It's only 2 full weeks away and I need to get crackin!

12 comments:

Aunt Krissy said...

crack crack! That's me cracking the whip on you! I will tell Kellie to put her nagging pants on. It works for me when I need her to!

cmarie said...

wow - how exciting! I'm not close enough to offer to help but if I were ... I would. crack crack!

Lisa said...

This is sooooo exciting!!!

Mim said...

when can we buy a copy????

Julie said...

How absolutely wonderful!!! Congratulations!!! Wish I could be there for a signed copy!!!

tainterturtles said...

Wow, you have the actual book....how exciting!

I can't wait to read it.

Cris, Artist in Oregon said...

Congrats..How fun for you. It all looks so exciting. Are you pinching yourself? :)We will need to see pictures of it all.

Kellie said...

Alright PAK!!

I'll only nag if you really need me to, because I'm sure you'll get it all set up in record time!

soulbrush said...

omg how eggsiting this is, wow wow wow!

A Lady's Life said...

Happy Mothers Day Pak !!:)

crochet lady said...

How fun! So, happy for you. I hope your book signing goes well.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

How exciting!!!