Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sleeping in


Saturday. I'm sleeping in. I feel almost as relaxed as this silly dog.

I have some things to do but nothing urgent. I've been thinking about re-doing our spare bedroom and making it into a den for my sweetie. He's gone for a week so it would be good timing.

I'd have to move out the exercize monstrosity that I just had to have a couple months ago and have only used 4x. Paint the walls, put up new curtains, get a nice circular rug, easy chair, magazine holder and frame some of his hunting pics for him. It would be a nice surprise for him when he gets home,

When our 2 kids left home almost 4 years ago that was the plan. I got one bedroom and turned it into my arts/craft room. He was supposed to get the other bedroom, but we never did anything with it except stash stuff in it.
Right now I have to go lay back down. I hear my bed calling me. I only got up because the dogs had to go outside.

8 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

What a fun project. A whole week to accomplish. I say go for it. You will make lots of points and you will feel so good about it.

Teri said...

I remember when you got that exercise equipment and you even predicted it! lol

So get out of bed, put an ad in the paper and start working. Oh, you probably are up and working already. tee hee

crochet lady said...

That sounds like a great idea, pose some pics when you get it done!

Aunt Krissy said...

I bet 5 bucks that it wont get done by the time Tim gets home. Any takers?

Alicia said...

ummmm...yeah....Patty and painting don't mix too well, So I can't bet against you.

But who knows...there would be a deadline involved so it could happen!

Kellie said...

Good luck with your project. I always have grand ideas, but when it comes down to implementing them I kind of fizzle out, unless there is a deadline, then I get freakishly focused.

PAK ART said...

My sisters are less than encouraging. And yes, I know for me it is a huge project and I haven't committed to anything yet. I thought about doing bathroom instead. It needs sprucing up also. Geeeez! Now I've tired myself out just thinking about it!

Margaret Ann said...

Just don't get another migraine thinking about what to do... I vote for going back to bed! :) LOL :)