Thursday, July 9, 2009

ATC Trading Cards

I'd like to show you three cards I've received in trade from some other artists. This first is a watercolor ATC of Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs, CO. It is by Marva at Pencil-Paper-Paint. I love her watercolors and zentangles. I was prompted to create a zentangle and start a sketchbook after viewing her blog.




These next two are from Margaret at Water Blossoms. The one on the left is Zen Blossom and the other is Sun Mask from the Sunlight Series she has done. Margaret does beautiful day and night pictures of cacti, blossoms, zentangles and other fanciful creations. I'm constantly amazed by her creativity.










It's fun to get mail (yes, even in this day and age!) and it's fun to see up close and personal the artwork that others have created. I'm working on more ATC's and hopefully can trade with other artists I've found through blogging.

5 comments:

tainterturtles said...

The ATC cards you are receiving are really nice...what a cool idea. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Hopefully your weather has cooled down some. I can imagine 80 degrees feels really warm to Alaskans.

K. said...

Wow, those are really neat! I'm glad you're getting such good trades!

crochet lady said...

Those are great! I don't think I am going to get my card done anytime soon, so you can put someone elses name on the one you reserved for me. I just don't feel inspired right now. I am kind of stuck in the beading/crocheting fase.

Cathy said...

I agree, it is such fun to receive personal mail. And what lovely cards you are sending and receiving in the mail these days.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

These are gorgeous.