Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Color

About a week or two ago I was complaining because Alaska was all dirty and gray (with no color) and ugly.

Then I took these pictures on Saturday when the sun was shining after a fresh snow shower. I forgot, we do have faint pinks with the sunrise and sunset and also blue. Sometimes just a pale blue sky and other times it's a deep vibrant blue. And there's also the blue shadows on the snow.

I'm sorry I complained about Alaska. I really do love it here. But the winters get so long and I've been so busy at work that I tend to blur it all together into a "cabin fever" kind of thing.

3 comments:

crochet lady said...

Those are beautiful shots! Thanks for sharing them.

Aunt Krissy said...

I miss the mountians. With all the colors

tainterturtles said...

Wow, you were there at the perfect time of day to catch the pink's!!! I love the mountain photos.

Don't worry Patty, we forgive you for being grumpy, hee, hee!