Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Snowy Mountains

I love this time of year when the sun is shining and there's a nip in the air. Well, more than a nip, it's getting downright cold. High 20's and Low 30's at night and mid 30's by day. But it is beautiful. The beauty always makes up for the cold. I'm one of those that once it turns to winter I want to see snow, snow, snow. My motto is if it's going to be cold, it might as well be pretty. Plus lots of snow means snowmachining (snowmobiling, snow go-ing, sledding, etc. for all you language impaired folks). It's still not time to switch from 4-wheelers to snowmachines, but it's getting closer. We may go up to cabin next week - I'm looking forward to it because the ground will be frozen and the trail will be a breeze, just how I like it.

If you ever get tired of snowy mountain pictures.....well, tough luck. I like them. PS - that's Flat Top on the left.

2 comments:

Aunt Krissy said...

I like snowy pics! I wont get tired of them!

tainterturtles said...

I can see why people fall in love with Alaska...I love the snow pics.