Friday, August 29, 2008

Goin' to the Cabin

We're heading up to our cabin for the weekend. It's sunny weather! Finally! We only get to stay 2 days because husband has to be back to work on Monday but I have Monday off too. Oh the glory of it all! It's been a long week and will be nice to kick back, take pics, enjoy the outdoors, paddle on the lake, do a craft and just relish in the silence of it all. No phones, no faxes, no pesky co-workers, no nothing! Just peace and quiet and the occasional "I'm hungry - whatcha gonna cook?" My husband is perpetually hungry. And no, he doesn't have worms.

2 comments:

Aunt Krissy said...

HA! you didnt show the pic of my cabin! dont feel like its yours?
Have fun. I miss going to the cabin

PAK ART said...

No, that's not it. I don't have digital pic of your cabin. I've only got a few and they are from old camera. Back when you USED TO own it. I took some this weekend though so look out, I will be posting pics of MY OTHER cabin.